Yeah I'm hanging out with babies in Chicago. Well, they're sleeping right now. But pretty much all day I just hang out with Julie and Bill and little Kyle and Ellie. They are cute. All of them.
I hadn't held a tiny little baby in a long time, so I was a little nervous at first. But man with twins, you get over that fast. But pretty much all they do right now is eat and sleep. And cry. They don't even smile yet, but they're still pretty cute.
Anyway this has to be brief because I might be on night feeding duty so I should go to bed. But soon I will write about the adventures of Melissa's bachelorette party, which was sweet, and have some pictures.
Special shout-out to Kristi who's in Chile and Miranda who's leaving for Ecuador on Friday...you girls live it up in South America for me.
Sorry if this was boring Maggie. I just have limited time is all.
"Do you believe in Sasquatch?"
1 comment:
The quote at the end made it all worth it...just kidding, the rest of it was good too. Love you girl! You have 3 days left to hang out with me.
Post a Comment