Wednesday, August 02, 2006

another short entry, sorry

I feel like there's so much to report on, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Well obviously you've seen the babies down there, so that's been pretty exciting for the Poshak/Tate family.

But the other thing that really excites the Poshak/Tate family is that I'll once again be following in Mark's footsteps by moving out to Denver to volunteer with his church youth group. See whenever people ask me why I went to KU, I say, "I don't really know. I had this family friend, who is practically like my brother, and he went there, so I went." Also, I made that decision in May of my senior year.

It was like that for New Orleans too. It was like November and I was like, yeah I'll go there in January for a few months, sure.

And now Denver. I was sitting in worship one Monday morning at camp, and I just felt like God was saying, "Seriously Tate, just go. You'll love it." So during the course of that week I sorted it all out, and so in September all of my original plans are changing and I'm moving to Arvada, Colorado. Crazy.

Camp ended Saturday, and I want to write 85 pages for it, but I currently live in a house with no wireless internet and a cat that bites me all the time because I don't pay enough attention to it. Stupid Griffey. That last part was irrelevant, but all that to say, sometime soon I hope to write sweet things about camp, but not 85 pages because you'll all get bored. Duh.

Soon friends, soon.

Emjo countdown: 8 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tate, why you gotta hate on me and only be excited for Emjoll! Hater!

Anonymous said...

tate, i'm excited for us to be moving to colorado together? ok. not together but def at the same time. and when i told jamie, she said you and i should live together. and then she got really excited. so excited that it out weighed her sadness. but only because she is driving out there with me and will get to see you.