Thursday, December 29, 2005

MO State

This blog is coming to you straight from 4010 Cutler Ct., Springfield MO.

Home of the Ashcraft family.

Look at those beauties. While you only get to look at them in picture form, I have been spending the last 24+ hours with the gems.

I am even using the famous Mr. Nathan Ashcraft's laptop computer to type this right now.

Oh Nathan Ashcraft. One of the newest tate-blog fans. Unless he's had a secret obsession for awhile now, which I kind-of feel like is the truth. The double truth. I mean since I've been here he checks it every 5 minutes for an update, and was talking to Emily about setting up some sort of email notice that would inform you as soon as there was an update.

And of course there's this lovely woman.

So far Emjo and I have spent our time just touring the "booming metropolis" of Springfield. Last night we ate at her former place of employment, Arris' Pizza. Took forever, but it was delicioso. We also got "the best frozen coffee drinks ever" at the Mudhouse and watched Kicking and Screaming.

Today we went to this little breakfast place, and it was...weird. The food was great, but we were in this big, dark room that only had like 4 tables, and the only people there were me and the Ashcrafts and this couple over in the corner that was awkwardly making out the whole time we were there. Out of control. It was like Chile style. Those people make out everywhere. However, this is not Chile. Oh yeah good Emily quote:

"Give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they're having an affair."

No excuse.

Tonight we're watching KU basketball and then possibly going to see the Chronic--what?--cles of Narnia. We'll see. I'll be dropping the Hamiltons like it's nobody's business.

DCC is so soon.

Emily is bringing this neck pillow with her since we'll have quite the packed car. Dang she looks good.

I'm gonna set this computer down now, and within 15 minutes probably most of the Ashcraft family will have read it.

Jen, Danielle, Jub, Katie, Linsie, Maggie, Steve (he doesn't read this but oh well), whoever else reads this that is going to DCC: I can barely contain my excitement of seeing you soon.

"The only thing better than DCC is heaven." -Danielle Firsching.

Well said Danielle, well said.

8 comments:

Achimka said...

Nice Blog for a cute girl... God bless and take care of you in his year 2006... regards

jen said...

well i am a tad bit jealous that you two are just calavanting (?) around springfield and having such a grand time. i mean, my life sort of compares- i play with babies that drool and poop. same thing almost right?? i do thank you for the shout out at the end though, girl. we look forward to seeing you again soon too.

poshiggity said...

panda, all I can say is your schedule is like a dream. I love that stuff. enjoy your days of travel and new places, even if they're familiar. call me when you're in my hood, as you would call it.

Anonymous said...

i wait for the day when the ashcraft family can grace my presence. also i'm glad to see you 2 boos back in lawrence, the chronic of narnia was da bomb.
hugs
kt

Anonymous said...

hey i just randomly found your blog after looking at my friends. you're cute, do you go to KU still? well here's my screen name, maybe we can talk some time.

aim= xxOpBoi05xx

Anonymous said...

heh this is katie just sayn hi and i love yah thats about it and happy new year!!!!
katie

Anonymous said...

I need some Chronic-what-icles of NARNIA!

Anonymous said...

mr. pibb and red vines = crazy delicious.