Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ADDDCC

I'm currently getting my life changed. DCC. Life-changing. At least that's what Ryan Peschke likes to say. He's never even been, except for he came to visit me at the hotel for 5 minutes on Monday. I think it changed his life. I mean really, when does is an encounter with me not life-changing? Uh...what?

Anyway, this is all I'm gonna type, because I should be participating in life in the Adam's Mark Hotel Denver, taking a part in the Game Plan.

The Crusade Game Plan. Spend a little time around Crusade, and you'll start to figure it out. Kristi and I, after our 4+ years of participation are starting to figure out this mysterious little Game Plan of theirs. Plus Bill Bright told me what's up a few years ago.

Most people don't have any idea what that previous paragraph means.

This tate-blog comes to you from the computer of Steven Michael Sweat, who doesn't even read this thing.

Also, I have no idea what picture is about to appear below. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the DCC is lovely and the game plan is working out for ya. the tateblog is keeping me sane during our separation.

Anonymous said...

i think you betta shut yo mouf b!

er time the beat go... i think about tate and how she's going to be gone.
love you
kt