Yesterday was Liz Brown's birthday, so we made her funfetti cake, obviously. Usually when we make the cake, we don't have any way to cover it, so we just store it in the microwave.
But we're real gross here in Kentucky Place Apt. 1, and that microwave hasn't been cleaned in a long long time, which means there's nasty soup and other food stains all up on the walls. We realized after awhile that keeping the delicious funfetti cake in there was causing it to take on the smells of the microwave. Sick.
So this time, we decided to store the cake back in the oven. We were talking about it today, and I was like, what if someone forgets it's in there and starts making something in the oven? Hahaha.
Twenty minutes later I turn on the oven. Ten minutes after that, I start to smell the cake.
Oops.
The icing was sick. Some of it dripped to the bottom of the oven, and man, it smelled disgusting. I'm an idiot. How could I forget the cake was in there after even commenting on it? Oh well. I got to make and eat some delicious macaroni and cheese cassarole, so I was fine. At the time.
An hour and a half later, I go to play raquetball with Jub. I had eaten half the pan of my macaroni stuff, and I wanted to puke. He beat me in three games. But at least I know I can beat him when he plays with his right hand. Ok, he's left-handed.
As we were leaving the Rec, our friends Hans and Franz walked out at the same time as us. If you're not familiar with Hans and Franz, they're the real muscley twin dudes that always played tennis during our tennis class. They're also always together and always doing something athletic. It's weird.
I saw them get into their car, so naturally, we decided to follow them. We followed them all the way out to the Legends, which we discovered is where they live. Near Abbey Faris, who says, "they're hot."
Shortly after our stalking trip and a quick visit to Lydia Thomas, I went into the KU police station to get fingerprinted. Turns out we're totally busted for stalking those dudes. So I'm actually writing this from the Douglas County prison right now.
Ok just kidding. I had to get fingerprinted to be a substitute teacher, obviously. Here's me preparing to be a substitute teacher:

Although who knows when I'll actually be doing that job. Who knows what I'm even doing tomorrow? I have no idea, I just know I'll either be in New Orleans or Heaven. Not bad.
It's Christmas break. Get ready for some serious tate blogging. Starting next week.
Ochoa and I are dating. I mean, we had a conversation on the last day of class. It was great, and everything I ever thought it could be.
Roll Bounce.
2 comments:
roll bounce, i freakin love you and i am sitting at my apt. thinking wish tate face and trash mash were here so we could play in the snow and be fun.
ok, well hope the flight went out ok and i'll be saying some prayers for you while your down there.
love you,
katie
Um, I hope you know that Roll Bounce is based on a true story called "Maggie's Life". Also, I just want to make sure you know that I have began to frequent the "Sweetwater Skating Rink". Come with me next time. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I will see you at DCC...that's all.
Post a Comment