Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Bling Bling and BFFs

I'm kind-of a nomad. I left my Lawrence home on September 15 and I won't permanently move back in until October 17. That's a long freakin' time.

Last weekend I was in the Lou and my best friend from high school's wedding. Here's the three of us bffs, Miranda, Alison and me. Yeah, we're hot.



So at this wedding I got some hot bling. Or 'ice' if you will. Here's me and Jamie flashing the bling that we were real excited about getting to wear:



So the wedding weekend was way fun, and when I got home, I put my bling away and didn't really think I'd ever wear it again.

Later that week after CRU, I met this dude named Stu. He's Aurom's friend and they both had sweet bling in their ears. I thought to myself, I want to start wearing my sweet bling in everyday life. I turned to Emily and said, what if I wore my bling all weekend at the retreat? She laughed at me. But sure enough, I showed up at the retreat looking like this:





That's my bff Matt. I have a lot of those. Ok let's take a break from all the bling talk and talk about Fall Getaway. It was pretty much da bomb. Here's some of the highlights:


lucas trying to dance up on me as usual.



alan's shirt is too small, justin doesn't know how to dance, emily is hot.



luke's face looking intense.



me and matt and justin are tennis class bffs.


bling blingin by kish's car.


i love them.


jen and danielle set up a periscope in the back of the car. it seemed necessary.


katie dennis looks incredible.

ok so anyway, bling bling. today i wore the bling to tennis class. i love it. i don't know what it is about those sparkling gems that are too big for my ears, but man i love them.

this is long and i'm tired. i mostly just wanted to write the word bling a lot and post some sweet pictures. i'll try to have more content soon. in the mean time, you can find me in st. louie flashing my bling at kristi benz's wedding and/or at six flags. holla at yabah. oh boobah. that will probably be my next topic. yes definitely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you my bling bling h.s. bff. i will see you muy pronto.
-mrn

Anonymous said...

you wrote bling 16 times in your post. i'm not even mad...that's amazing.
hm. it's time for me to add amanda tates blog to my favorites list...
ready...
oh i just did it. it was that easy.
now justin is going to get all possesive, i'm going to ask him next time i see him if he's read the new blog, he probably will punch me in the face.
love love you
Katie D.