Wednesday, October 26, 2005

secrets

I'm wicked tired.

Kerry Benson is probably one of the most entertaining teachers I've ever had. I can't even describe her here, it wouldn't do justice. But here's my two favorite things she said today during PR class:

1. She was talking about how we all have all these strategic communications concepts ingrained in our minds. And then she turned to me and said, "except for you, newsie." That's right. I'm a newsie. Like the movie. Oh man, what a fabulous show. So basically, I never know what's going on in PR class, and I never know the answers, but there's some strange joy that comes to me when Ms. Kerry Benson singles me out in class. My answer is always, "uh....I don't know," but I freakin' love it.

side note: I'm watching an old episode of 7th Heaven right now, and they're all celebrating because Lucy just had her first period. Sick, I mean what the crap, who does that? The dad is like about to cry. Weird.

2. David Ochoa was not in class today, but Kerry Benson made a reference to him and called him "Mr. Blue Wings Rising." Oh man, I loved it.

Today I got my haircut and the dude that cut my hair reminded me of Chris Gorney. That was a little disturbing.

So I've entitled this blog entry "secrets." I feel like I'm holding in a lot of secrets these days. Yeah, now everyone is curious. But one of them has to do with the costume party. I'm real bad at halloween costumes, but last year was one of my favorites. Let's review:





oh man, we look good. right. so i obviously can't say anything else about secrets.

but we are almost at the one year anniversary of when i had a girl crush on emily jo ashcraft. alan pointed her out to me at the cru costume party, and after that i made it one of my goals in life to befriend her. this is our first picture together:



i love that girl. we're bff. she's one of the main reasons i don't want to leave lawrence. it's okay to multiple bffs, right? well i do so deal with it. b.

i found out the other day that i'm an external processor. justin and steve have known for years and never told me. jerks.

i'm starving. i can't write anymore. so i'll leave you with this.



that's one of my favorite pictures in life. bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's no secret that i am glad we're friends.
raarr. hardcore.

Anonymous said...

oops that was me.
Katie

Unknown said...

i was googling myself and found this. gosh i miss these days. i was just talking about lawrence and the good old days a lot at dinner tonight. life is weird, but i like you and am glad you had a g crush on me. can't wait for you to come here soon. lovesss you.