
His name is Zing Zing Zingbah, and he is da bomb. I don't know if I can even begin to explain this show to you. Here's a brief synopsis:
A colorful ball bounces around different countries and all these kids just keep saying "Boohbah, Boohbah" over and over again. Then the ball crashes into the earth. That's where the Boohbahs are. They like emerge from these pod things while making a farting type noise. They all get introduced--there's Zumbah, Jumbah, Zing Zing Zingbah, Humbah and Jingbah. Then they do a sweet dance. Everybody loves that part. Here's me loving my Zing Zing Zingbah:

But the best part of the show is what comes next, and that is story time. Some little kiddies start carrying around a big present. It's a present for the story time people. They put the present on the big rainbow thingy and it gets all weird shaped and blurry. So the kids blow on it and it flies into the air and becomes some object. Then the object is what story time revolves around. I'm getting bored. So here's some pictures of the story time people:


They're doing some sweet stuff there, I don't even know what. Anyway, I'm tired of explaining freaking boohbah so you should probably just go watch it.
Although today I watched a pretty inappropriate episode. Let's just say it involved Mr. Man and Mrs. Lady and a tunnel. I mean come on, these are children....what? I'm done. 18 life points to everyone who watches Boohbah.
1 comment:
uh i feel like whoever created boobah was on acid at the time. acid messes with your brain. tate should never do acid. ever.
i love that you wore makeup tonight and made all the boys want u, because you're hot. and i want you to know i love you lots and i'll probably she your hot self tom. booooobbbbbaaaah.
oh ya i'm making up my own boobah name for me. it's pingpongbah.
ok. enough said.
xo,
katie
Post a Comment