Thursday, March 31, 2005

Back to school

I am not so much ready to be back in school. Monday afternoon, I was especially not ready to be back. It was a little difficult to be productive, especially because I kept not being able to get tapes from people. But Amber and I wrote some teases, and then as we were all reviewing the web site with Staci, I had to leave, so I missed out on all that fun.

Wednesday morning I went to work on the web site again. Staci changed some things up, so now we're trying to make sure everything else still works with it. That includes picture sizes, lengths of teases, etc. The morning meeting was really long; there was a ton of news that day. So the time I wasn't at the meeting, I was trying to make the web site look as good as I could.

That was a way boring recap, sorry, but I'm still on spring break mind set. Next week I will dazzle your mind, I promise.

No comments: