Well, tomorrow morning I'm meeting up with a caravan on their way down to Mississippi, where I will stay the night with them and then head over to New Orleans. It's happening. I'm actually going. Crazy.
What's also crazy has been the past couple weeks leading up to this time:
Springfield time with Emjo...
(okay this pic is actually from dcc, but the point is that it's me and ashcraft being friends, obviously)New Years 'partying'...

DCC!...
*steve trying to get me in trouble by putting me on the boys' bed.*
*danielle and jen being bomb.*
*jub sporting the b-day gift i gave him. on his b-day, obvi.*
*dating.*
*just about leaving time, while all the others were going to $5 prom. linsie kissed my cheek. oh yeah, and it was sweet that we left because we got to see ku dominate kentucky.*And some memorable moments from my last day in Lawrence for a long time...
*jen and tate time at the no-longer-a-boyfriend-place potter's lake bridge.*
*dinner at old chicago with the homies.*
*fta with steve on speaker phone deciding whether or not i got to keep the limited edition white fta hoodie. i lost it. but at least i still have the cursive one. take that steve.*So now that I'll be in New Orleans, I don't know how often tateblog will happen, but hopefully I will manage to keep all of my loyal readers up to date on tatelife.
This just in: some of the people that were in New Orleans when I was there last will be the other coordinators with me. Which means I already know them and already know they're pretty awesome people. Oh the Lord is good, I'm excited.
But I need to go to sleep ahora. Long drive tomorrow.
"Farewell my friend(s), I'll see you on the other side..."
1 comment:
love you.
Post a Comment