Mad.
I wrote a whole sweet tateblog and it got erased. Oh well, it just wasn't meant to be I guess.
We got our internet thing to work, but on a different girl's computer. Obviously it wouldn't work on mine, mine never works. You know what else doesn't work? My ipod. Lame. God doesn't want me to be with electronics.
This is Brady's computer. He's here. Yay!
I'm being called...maybe more later...
2 comments:
you're being called. tonight after cru? B/C i want to talk to my tate face.
i didn't want to call you last night b/c i thought i might wake you up.
There was a rat in my Army barracks once and one of the guys shot it with a spear gun (we were in Hawaii). It was very effective but I don't suppose you have one of those. We didn't need any stinking peanut butter.
Love, GT
Post a Comment