Monday, November 21, 2005

This isn't real

I'm in the Union computer lab right now about to start writing a thrilling essay about formulation, implementation and evaluation of the No Child Left Behind policy. Sick. But I just wanted to give a shout out to my avid readers (does that phrase make sense?) to tell you to not worry because a good tate blog will come soon enough. I'll even write multiple times on this thansving break probably. So check back soon I love you.

Things to look forward to about going to Kirkwood:
-Mel and Gar
-Watching movies on our huge sweet TV
-My fat dogs
-The rest of my family--including my g-parents and my famous cousin that broadcasts for the Reds
-Watching K-Wood dominate on Webster in the Turkey Day game at home
-The Poshaks
-My married friends
-All my other friends
-Eating turkey and mashed potatoes
-Ted Drewes

Ok the list goes on but I gotta write my paper now. Hasta luego.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heck yes, dinner with the poshaks will rock. nadev is garanteeed.

poshiggity said...

mary doesn't know how to spell...

Anonymous said...

WE ARE NOT FAT! WE LOVE YOU ANYWAY!!