Kyle Edward Van Rossum (he's a little drooly, but that's fine)
Elizabeth "Ellie" Grace Van Rossum
The proud daddio.I haven't heard much lately, but they were born on Friday, July 14 and as far as I know everybody's doing all right. So that's good.
I guess since Julie is my fake sister this makes me a fake aunt. That's fun.
I'm tired so I'm gonna go rest a little before I gotta get moving again.
Speaking of moving, I decided to take Caitlin Murphy's advice and head west toward the mountains. That's right, I'll be moving to the Denver area in early September. More on that later, but let's just say I am pumped.
And as usual, God is sooo good.
2 comments:
Tater - Congrats on making a decision so quickly! When I talked to you a couple weeks ago it sounded like you wouldn't know what you were going to do til Christmas. I'm so excited for you though. Denver's incredible and I'm sure you'll do a great job working with Mark and the youth group. Wish you the best and watch out, I'm in Colorado at least once a year and will more than likely turn up on your doorstep at some point...;)
Kelsey
PS How great would it be if you had twins someday too? So much fun.
Post a Comment