Saturday, June 24, 2006

belly flops hurt

Last night at camp I participated in the belly flop contest.

Bad idea.

I did this once last year, and I did pretty well. I made it into the top three. And since I loved my campers so much this week, I decided to enter the contest to entertain them, even remembering the pain.

This year was much worse. Not only was it a crappy belly flop, but my back bent in such a way that....well it just shouldn't bend like that. And I am sore now, to say the least. But whatever, it's fine, I'm still alive.

This week was incredible by the way. My campers were awesome, and God really showed up in big ways and was answering prayers like whoa and I loved it. God is so good.

Listen I don't know what else to say write now because I've been sitting at the computer for too long. Sorry tateblog kind-of sucks these days, but give me a break, I'm constantly exhausted. But I get to see Maggles tomorrow I think!! Yes.

Welp, see ya later.

EDIT: I just discovered this hottie picture and decided it needs to be in the blog...

Unreal. Is that a KU bookstore ad? She is attractive. Seriously. And soon to be wedded. Just a couple more months...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this tateblog has left me slightly unsatisfied

Anonymous said...

tate: i hope your belly flopping endeavors did not hinder your ability to someday make babies. (also, it was me the first time....oops! my b)