Wednesday, May 10, 2006

getcha head in the game

To be like xanga...

Currently watching: High School Musical

Starring: Adam Morrison (or Caleb Reasons), Emma Markley, Emjo's BFF from Kickapoo High School, annoying chick, dude that was hogging the guitar game at Best Buy today and was also in the 9th grade social studies class I subbed for with the crazy teacher who likes CAR CRASHES!!

Side note: Emjo just got excited when she saw me writing in this and said, "Shut-up! I've never been a part of this."

High School Musical. It ranks up there as one of my favorite movies ever. I missed its debut because I was in New Orleans where the only TV I watched was SNL DVDs. Oh yeah, and when Justin and I sat in the Good News tent and watched or the little scoreboard at the top of the screen as KU choked once again in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Lame.

Anyway, I love this. I love the poor acting by the basketball coach and Lucas Grabeel's funny little lines about jazz squares and the incredible songs. The only thing I hate is that weird face Troy makes sometimes.

Besides that, the movie is perfect. That Troy Bolton is a hottie though. I mean yeah, he is 18 and I'm 23. Hmm...that sounds a little familiar...

One of my favorite things was the other day I was substitute teaching in the resource room, which is where like special needs kids or bad grades kids go. I was sitting by this girl Stephanie and we became friends when she let me listen to one of the songs from High School Musical with her on her iPod. I was supposed to be making her work, but I was too entertained by being her friend.

News Flash: Lucas Grabeel has his own web site. Check it out.

You know who else has their own web site? Jub Jub. You also need to go check that out, it's ridiculous.

Emjo and Jub and I hit up the batting cages again tonight. We are rock stars in the batting cages.

I love them.

We are not as much rock stars in real life softball. The Fighting Sherpas lost their first game on Sunday. It was a bit heartbreaking. Everything is all fun and happy until our team starts losing. Then it gets heated. All the girls (namely Katie Dennis) got pissed at the boys for them thinking we're not good. Tonight we considered striking. I mean they can't play without girls, right?

Okay I can't strike. I love this crap too much.

We probably just all need to keep in mind that this is REC LEAGUE SLOW-PITCH softball. C-LEAGUE slow-pitch softball at that. It's fine.

The good thing about us losing though is at the end of the game when everyone says, "At least we still get Shasta!" Ah, so true.

So this Saturday is the big graduation party.

We are cute senior friends. Well, technically Jub and I already graduated, but whatever. So if anyone wants to come, it's Saturday and Justin and Tim's from 1-4pm. Be there. It'll be sweet.

"Is this High School Musical or Remember the Titans? Because I've been confused all movie long." -Emjo

Well it's time for the big finales of Breaking Free and We're All in this Together, so I better go. Yeah that's right, it's taken me most of the movie to write this entry, so I hope it makes sense.

Love and baseball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention me in this entry therefore, I HATE IT. JK, kind of. You are great, duh. Well, sorry that you hate movies and that I got rejected by you to go to three movies with me. BYE FRIEND! Love, Maggie

Anonymous said...

i like it that everyone got heated in the kitchen about striking and when i mentioned it to coach i dont' think he knew we weren't serious. duh. we love sherpa ball. oh boys and girls and all those funny things.
love you