Tuesday, April 18, 2006

snoop bloggy-blog

I'm not sure why I picked that title, but I'm gonna run with it.

A year or so ago, back when life...well, sucked most times...I would frequent the local Wal-Mart where they have that machine that plays music videos of a CD you choose. For some reason, watching Snoop's Drop it like it's hot video always brought me great joy, so I would seriously go watch that just to make me feel better.

Also, that song is my ring on Jub's phone. Apparently that phrase has some sort of inaprope meaning, according to Kevin Butler, but I'm just gonna continue to live in ignorant bliss and love that song, even though Snoop Dogg is creepy and sketchy.

Fact: I gained over 10 pounds over the course of my time in New Orleans.

I just got home from another night at the 1612 Tennessee house. I love that place. I used to try to avoid it as much as possible, but now I spend most of free time there...watching GUTs, getting my hair cut, watching more GUTs.

I use the words "free time" loosely because pretty much all my time is free time. I'm unemployed...so far. But Paula from the Lawrence School District finally called today, and I'm going to get orientated on Thursday! Yes. Finally. Soon enough, I will be Miss Tate, substitute teacher. Hopefully. As long as they call me.

Words from Jeremy Angeletti:
"When I first saw you with your black nail polish and eyebrow ring, I thought for sure you would be a smoker."

That's the image I'm going for...what?

Ok I'm a little sicky sick, so I should slumber myself. If anyone is ever bored, you should call me and we can be friends. I enjoy GUTs, disc golf, mario kart, walking aimlessly around campus, eating, the Disney Channel, and singing songs from High School Musical.

Greet one another with a holy kiss.

No comments: