Thursday, September 24, 2009

I statements

I'm a big giant slacker. In lots of things, including tateblog. But not today.

I get milk from a milkman now. It's delicious.

I watch too much TV.

I forget during about 75% of the week that I am in school. I remember for about 25%, and do something about it about 2.3% of the time. Just a guess.

I like to play on my keyboard.

I watched NBC tonight. Funny stuff. To quote Parks and Rec: "Hey Andy do you want to stay with us?" "Well I'm supposed to meet up with this crazy guy for a rock fight...but yeah I guess I can stay." (Or something close to that.)

I want 30 Rock to start again.

I watched the season premiere of NCIS Tuesday. It was awesome. I think I cried.

I'm disappointed that those last three paragraphs were all about the TV I watch. But also happy.

I'm always tired. Bye.

Oh wait, one more.

I like chasing cars.

1 comment:

jen said...

hahahahahahaha!