Anyways, when I am missing people in arvada, I often read Mark and your blogs. Usually there is a little shout out to people at 4c's. I thought I would give you some feedback.And who might that be from?
-I am impressed with your ability to take something average (doing tae bo or running) and making it into something worth reading about.
- Sometimes I feel like I have to be a regular in your life to exactly know what you are talking about i.e. nike commercial, but you eventually fill-in the readers later on.
-Great job giving the plugs to people when you can, like when you commented on kayanne's radness on a side note.
-Your blog is evenly balanced with text, pictures and the casual video. I loved watching the nike video.
-Ease up on the HSM references.
-However, way to always bring everything back to, "in high school" because we all know that is really the only thing that matters in life... A person's success while in high school.
- I love your proper format of adding a quote from your brother.
keep up the good work, Tate. Hope all is well, and I will be awaiting your future entries.
Ah, Miss Rachel Larsen. She is da bomb. She may not have wanted that message posted, but I get really excited when I hear people are reading the blog, and even more so when they tell me good things about it. Made my night.Anyway, Rachel graduated from Ralston Valley last year and was one of the 4Cs regulars. She's awesome. And awkward, which makes her even more awesome. I went to see her and Kim up at CU Boulder a few weeks ago and it was good to hang out again. I sure do miss those seniors from last year.
But tonight I get to go see another one!
Yep, Sophie and I are taking a field trip up to Colorado State University in Fort Collins to see Kristen. I'm pretty pumped. Oh, and I have no idea what was going on in that picture or why. But whatever, we're hanging out tonight and it will be sweet.Rachel was right. I do tend to bring everything back to high school. Because it was awesome, duh. The other night I had a dream that I was a senior back at Kirkwood High School again, hanging out by my old locker (that I shared with Ellen) in the Senior Hall with I think Kristin Borgwald. Good times. I hope Heaven is kind-of like hanging out in the Senior Hall at KHS.
Well thank you Rachel, for your encouraging words to the tateblog. It is now time for me to move on with my day, which includes cleaning my bathroom. Gross.
1 comment:
Yeah! A new Tate blog! I love your blogs, as well, even though you live in our basement!
(Good job on your bathroom, btw!)
Post a Comment