Tuesday, March 20, 2007

spring love

If I was a baby, I'd want to be this one.

Or if I was a boy baby, I'd want to be this one.

I got to see those babies not too long ago. Not to mention a whole lot of other people in the Lou. We all went home to celebrate Mary and Mel's retirement from Kirkwood Children's Chorale world. Good times. I love my Tate/Poshak/McGinty family. They're pretty great.

I love my Jayhawks. Mostly that they actually made it to the Sweet 16 no problem.

I love that I slept for 11 hours last night so I'm still not tired now. But I hate that I've been playing on the computer for over an hour and just now realized I haven't updated tateblog in a long time. My bad.

I love that I got to hang out with Angie Wysocki this weekend, sprained knee and all. That's right. She hurt herself skiing too.

Oh and I love that my arm works again!

I love March Madness. Probably too much.

I love that it's spring and I get to wear shorts almost every day.

I love that my junior high girls are finally opening up to me and that we can talk like real people.

I love watching Saved by the Bell with Sophie, especially since I get to observe what it's like for someone to see these episodes for the first time.

I love playing basketball in Mark's driveway again.

I love my job. As in the one I actually do, which is working at church.

There's a lot of other stuff I love, but that list will do for now. This verse sure seems appropriate though...

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. -James 1:17


I think I'm hungry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we love you Miss Amanda!!!
You were a darling loveable baby just like Kyle and Ellie!! Thanks for being there for Mary and me. It meant so very, very much!!!!
I'm glad you love your job and I know they love you there!
Wish you were here in FL with us. I keep waiting for you to emerge from the back room for cereal and sunscreen application!!!

Ang said...

I love that I got to hang out with you too! Seriously you make coming back to Colorado loads more fun. More to come this summer except lets not hurt ourselves...peace out, love your gimpy friend...

Katie said...

i love that all those things are happening too. wooie.
babies.
have some?
no. bad. not yet.
okay bye!

Anonymous said...

reading this tateblog makes me want to move back to colorado right now. so, i will. see you tomorrow?