Monday, November 27, 2006

glimpses

I apologize.

I'm uninspired. I don't want to give you a boring tateblog.

Not that my visit to Kansas was uninspiring. It was actually incredible.

And while St. Louis had its dull moments, I enjoyed that place too.

I'm just being emo. And listening to the new Copeland CD, while it is incredible, doesn't help.

But I got a new iPod, so I'm happy about that.

And I got my substitute license in the mail, that's good too.

Now I just have to get someone to hire me.

I'm tired of being patient. And I'm tired of waiting.

And I'm just tired.

Good night.

Oh yeah, and my hope and peace and trust are in the Lord. Can't go wrong there, for reals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you are so right, new copeland CD is way good. sooooooo good words cannot describe.
you should write a tateblog about that day you got stuck in the mountains and called me and made me jealous.
so.............i'm gonna go.
props to you.

Anonymous said...

or you could write a tateblog about how good the new copeland cd is. i'd read it.