Friday, May 06, 2005

Design team issues

First off, I'm so sorry to keep all my fans waiting for another blog entry. I know you've been checking hourly, so I hope this one will be good.

Things are getting hectic as the end of the year is near. Our team had some issues this week. Amber, I freakin' love you, and you've done an awesome job on the design of our page. Thanks for doing so much work. Y'all should check out her blog to see what her and the rest of our team have put together so far.

It's been an interesting process having a team of four for design, because there's only so much we can each do when we have one person who is awesome at Photoshop and everyone else just telling her what to do next. Sometimes I just sit in our group meetings at a loss as to how I can help. I'm going to the newsroom tomorrow to see if there's anything else I can do. We've gotta get this thing into good shape before the presentation next week. And we will.

This week I spent my news shifts doing some stuff for the web site, working with Amber on our design and putting some finishing touches on my 695 project which still does not have a definite air date, if it even will air. We might just have to put it up on the web without it first going on TV. But I'm okay with that.

So one more week of class. That is incredible. I'm gonna leave you all now so I can go to sleep an dream of the wonderful place that is the Multimedia Newsroom.

No comments: